Thursday, July 16, 2009

Paizlee's wild adventures: Day #1


Today Paizlee and her mother, Nicole, came to my house. Nicole and Paizlee invited me over to their house. I love going to their house because all of the people that live in the house are the funnest people alive! Anyways, I went to their house and watched the movie "Marly and Me", it's a really good movie. Paizlee decided to go outside and build a fort made of: blankets, chairs, rope, more blanket, and imagination. When she made this fort she set up a shrine for Michael Jackson. She put a big poster up of him and sang "Don't stop till' you get enough". It was a very exciting day for Paizlee because at around 7:30 p.m. her mother gave her Hot Cheetos, her favorite snack! She decided to tear her fort down. She went inside, ate hot cheetos, fell asleep, and that was a whole Paizlee day summed up in a paragraph!
-Toni

1 comment:

  1. You're the smartest kid I've ever met. It really is ridiculous to me how cool, smart, and talented you are. You are funny and you know what's funny, which is almost even more important. Even just writing this, you sound about a million times cooler and more mature than I do in my journals at your age. I really think you're going to be famous or something.. Perhaps you could be a stand-up comedian? And I'll live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete