Thursday, July 16, 2009

Paizlee's wild adventures

Hi my name's Toni! I'm basically sisters with a seven year old named Paizlee. Paizlee isn't the average third grader. She has weird interests, like the fact that she's obsessed with Michael Jackson and how whenever you walk into her house all you can hear is "Beat It" or "Billie Jean" or "Thriller". If it's not playing on the television, computer, or radio, it's most likely her singing all of his songs. I think Paizlee is one of the coolest little kids I will ever know! She's either making me laugh or making me angry! One thing I love about her is that she always wants to do something fun. If I'm in a bad mood she knows just how to cheer me up. I made this blog for Paizlee so I could write all about her adventures in Murphys, a little town we live in. Oh yeah, Paizlee's not really my sister she's actually my best friends niece. I've known Paizlee since she was about two years old. I love the fact that Paizlee is one of those people that you know will help you whenever! So that's why I'm making this blog!

-Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment